Haryanvi called his mobile service customer care:
"Re maari bhains ne Sim khaa li aur bhaag gi..."
Customer Care Executive (irritated):
"to main ke karoo?"
"rey baavle, tu mane yo bataa ki Roaming to naa lagegi?..."
With Exam times round the corner...
Have read a lot of inspirational quotes but nothing inspires anyone more than this:
"With every wrong answer that you write in your exam paper ... your future honeymoon shifts from Mauritius to Mahabaleshwar."
After the war, Hanumanji submitted his Travel Allowance Bill for his official tour for collecting Sanjeevani Booti to Ayodhya administration.
The Auditor in Bill Section raised 3 objections :
(1) Hanumanji did not take prior permission of the appropriate authority (Bharat), the King of Ayodhya, during the relevant time for his travel
(2) Hanumanji being Grade 2-officer was not entitled to air travel;
(3) Hanumanji was asked to bring Sanjeevani Booti, just a single plant, but he carried a whole mountain (unauthorized excess baggage).
The Auditor returned the bill.
King Ram could do nothing except mark it down for re-examination. A worried Laxman approached the Auditor and offered a bribe of 20% of the T.A.Bill amount.
The Auditor now wrote on the Bill : Re-examined :
1. Even during the relevant time, Ram was still the king through his Paduka.
2. Further in an emergency, non-entitled officers can be authorized ex-post facto to fly.
3. Also excess baggage is justified as bringing a wrong plant would have entailed multiple journeys with extr a cost; hence bill may be paid.
Ram ji shocked
In case of anything is hurting or not liked by you by mailing us at email@example.com. Same will be relooked for modification and deleted if required.