Sponsored Ads

Jokes for Enjoyment

This site contains all type of jokes for your enjoyment and fun. I hope you will enjoy the content here and do mail us for your feedback as it is a source of inspiration for us for betterment.

Jokes You May Like

Monday

ICICI Bank defaulters

Moral -->> Benefits of being Bank Defaulter.
Rajiv and Mona are flying to Australia for a two-week vacation to celebrate their 20th anniversary.

Suddenly, over the public address system, the Captain announces, "Ladiesand Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceasedfunctioning and we will attempt an emergency landing. Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and we should be able to land on the beach.However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the islandfor the rest of our lives!"
Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island.
An hour later Rajiv turns to his wife and asks, "Mona, did we pay our Rs5lakh deposit cheque yet to ICICI Bank?"
"No, sweetheart," she responds.
Rajiv, still shaken from the crash landing, then asks, "Mona, did we payour ICICI Bank Master card yet?"
"Oh no! I'm sorry. I forgot to send the cheque," she says.
"One last thing, Mona. Did you remember to send cheques for the auto loanto them too this month?" he asks.
"Oh, forgive me, Rajiv," begged Mona. "I didn't send that one, either."
Rajiv grabs her and gives her the biggest hug in 20 years. Mona pulls awayand asks him, "So, why did you hug me?"
Rajiv answers, "They'll Definetely find us!!!!"

No comments:

Top Jokes