Sponsored Ads

Jokes for Enjoyment

This site contains all type of jokes for your enjoyment and fun. I hope you will enjoy the content here and do mail us for your feedback as it is a source of inspiration for us for betterment.

Jokes You May Like

Thursday

How Perception changes

A man sees a woman getting chased by a dog.

When the dog is about to bite the woman,
the man intervenes and kicks the dog.

A reporter was seeing all this.

He said "That was great. I'll definitely publish this in newspaper.
Tomorrow the headline will be 'LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM A DOG'."

The man replied "Thank you, but I'm not from here. I am from US".

Reporter " OK.

Then the headline will be US CITIZEN SAVES WOMAN FROM A
DOG".

Man: Actually, I live in US but I'm not a US citizen. I'm a Pakistani
national".

Next day, the headline in the paper read ....
....

....



TERRORIST ATTACKS A LOCAL DOG....


No comments:

Top Jokes