Sponsored Ads

Jokes for Enjoyment

This site contains all type of jokes for your enjoyment and fun. I hope you will enjoy the content here and do mail us for your feedback as it is a source of inspiration for us for betterment.

Jokes You May Like

Monday

Husband's tragedy wife romance

2 Woman friends were chatting in office

Woman 1: I had a fine evening,
how was yours?

Woman 2: It was a disaster. My
husband came home, ate his
... dinner in 3 mins & fell asleep in 2
mins. How was yours?

Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My
husband came home and took me
out for a romantic dinner. After
dinner we walked for an hour.
When we came home he lit the
candles around the house. It was
like a fairy tale!

At the same time, their husbands
are talking at work
Husband 1: How was your evening?

Husband 2: Great. I came home,
dinner was on the table, I ate & fell
asleep. What about you?

Husband 1: It was horrible. I came
home, there's no dinner, they cut
the electricity because I forgot to
pay the bill; so I took her out for
dinner which was so expensive
that didn't have money left for a
cab.
We walked home which took an
hour & when we got home
remember there was no electricity
so I had to light candles all over the
house!!

Moral: Presentation does matter.
No matter what the reality is xU

No comments:

Top Jokes