Sponsored Ads

Jokes for Enjoyment

This site contains all type of jokes for your enjoyment and fun. I hope you will enjoy the content here and do mail us for your feedback as it is a source of inspiration for us for betterment.

Jokes You May Like

Wednesday

Great One Liners

Few classics:- Just for laugh...
An intelligent wife is one who spends so much that her husband can't afford another woman.

***************­*********

Cool message by a woman: Dear mother-in-law,"­don't teach me how to handle my children,I'm living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement."

***************­***********

A kid was beaten by his mom.
Dad came home and asked, What happened son??
Kid said, can't adjust with your wife anymore, I need my own.?

***************­***********
In an African safari, a lion suddenly bounced on wife.
Wife: Shoot him! Shoot him!
Husband: Yes, yes. I'm changing the battery in my camera..

***************­*************

What is the difference between mother and wife?
One woman brings you into this world crying and the other ensures you continue to do so.



















































































































































































































































No comments:

Top Jokes