Sponsored Ads

Jokes for Enjoyment

This site contains all type of jokes for your enjoyment and fun. I hope you will enjoy the content here and do mail us for your feedback as it is a source of inspiration for us for betterment.

Jokes You May Like

Monday

Definition of Marriage By Big One's

Some global opinions on marriages.. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. - Al Gore By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. - Mike Tyson I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. - Bill Clinton "Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - George W. Bush "I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." - Rudy Giuliani "There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage." - Michael Jordan Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming: 1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it. 2. Whenever you're right, shut up. - Shaquille O'Neal The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.. - Kobe Bryant You know what I did before I married?? Anything I wanted to. - David Hasselhoff My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Alec Baldwin A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. - Barack Obama

No comments:

Top Jokes