Sponsored Ads

Jokes for Enjoyment

This site contains all type of jokes for your enjoyment and fun. I hope you will enjoy the content here and do mail us for your feedback as it is a source of inspiration for us for betterment.

Jokes You May Like

Tuesday

Funny Fellow - All time gr8s


Sugar Test
Funny Fellow enters kitchen, opens sugar box, looks inside and closes it. This he does again and again. Why? Because the doctor told him to check sugar level regularly.


Funny Fellows and scooter
Three Funny Fellows were going on a scooter. Traffic police showed them his hand.
One of the Funny Fellows told: We are already three, sorry, there is no space.


Lion and Funny Fellows
Two Funny Fellows were in a forest, when a lion came roaring towards them. One of them throws sand into its eyes, and runs. Second one stays unmoved. When asked why he is not running, another Funny Fellow tells: "Why should I be running? It is you who has thrown the sand


Cyclone
Bank manager asks Funny Fellow in an interview: "What is cyclone" Funny Fellow: "It is the loan given to purchase a cycle"


Side Effects
He wanted to avoid side effects!

Bus tickets
Bus conductor: Ticket, ticket
Funny Fellow: Give two tickets
Conductor: Why two?
Funny Fellow: If I lose one, another will be there
Conductor: What if you lose both?
Funny Fellow: No problem, I have pass...

Advice
A famous Funny Fellow's declaration to the media: "I will never marry in my
life. And I will advise the same to my children too"

Oxygen
Teacher: Oxygen is very essential to life. It was discovered in 1773
Funny Fellow: Thank God!! I was born after 1773. Had I born earlier, I would have died...

Skeleton (This is Killer)
Interviewer: What is a skeleton?
Funny Fellow: Sir, skeleton is a person who started dieting, but forgot to stop it!!. 



No comments:

Top Jokes