Sponsored Ads

Jokes for Enjoyment

This site contains all type of jokes for your enjoyment and fun. I hope you will enjoy the content here and do mail us for your feedback as it is a source of inspiration for us for betterment.

Jokes You May Like

Sunday

RJ's Beware of Such Callers

Ramu calls up The Radio Station

Ramu : Hello is this the Radio Station?

RJ : Yes sir! You are our first caller! Congratulations! Your name?

Ramu : Yeah I'm Ramu. Is this the morning show with Karan? Am I audible to the whole city?

RJ : Haan sir! The whole city can hear You!

Ramu : My sister is at home and she is listening to the radio. Can she hear my voice ?

RJ : Yeah! Obvious!  Sir tell me what msg You wanna convey?

Ramu: Hey Padma if You can hear my voice, plz go switch on the pump! I'm in the toilet in the room upstairs and there's no water here! I called your cell it's switched off! I had no other option

RJ : What the hell?

No comments:

Top Jokes