Sponsored Ads

Jokes for Enjoyment

This site contains all type of jokes for your enjoyment and fun. I hope you will enjoy the content here and do mail us for your feedback as it is a source of inspiration for us for betterment.

Jokes You May Like

Wednesday

Scientific Technical Jokes

Technical Jokes:

Scientists were playing hide & seek in heaven.

Einstein was seeker.

Newton didn't hide & stood in a square of 1 meter.

Einstein: I found u Newton !! Thhappa !!!

Newton: U are Wrong.

I am not Newton. As I am standing in 1 mtr square, I am Newton/per mt sq. So I am Pascal.
-----------------------------

Q: What did the thermometer say to the graduated cylinder?

A: "You may have graduated but I've got many degrees"
--------------------------

Did you hear oxygen and magnesium got together?

OMg!
----------------------------

Did you know Oxygen went on a date with Potassium?

It was OK.
-------------------------------

A photon walks into a hotel. The porter asks, "May I take your bags?" The photon replies "It's fine, thanks. I'm travelling light.
-----------------------------

Atom 1: I just lost an electron.

Atom 2: Are you sure?

Atom 1: I'm positive.

Q:What do you get when you mix 2 iron atoms & cobalt

CoFFee
------------------------------

: What do you get after reaction of two sodium atoms with a Barium atom...

A BaNaNa
-----------------------------

Q: Why did a scientist install a door knocker?

A: coz he wanted to win a no-bell prize!!!!!!

No comments:

Top Jokes